11.29.2012

Splendid Glory

I pulled a photographers stop, the kind where you see a photo and stop traffic to get it. I was driving home from a rather dismal study session, when out of the corner of my eye I noticed this photo. I found a parking spot on the side of the road, jumped out and began snapping pictures.

I love the rainbow in the sky, the promise that it implies of hope and forever life. I love how the orange bleeds into the pink, which turns slowly to purple and the designs of the tree against it all creating a lacy framework. I love how it represents so many different things, diverse, yet together creating a beauty that stops traffic, that causes you to sit and stare for a bit, marveling at the glory of it. I love the splendid evidence of God's enjoyment of color and vividness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This hidden gift makes me feel....